Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Quartet of Big 6-Figure Sales Headline Another Strong Week for the Domain Aftermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com and the usual summer doldrums were sent packing again as a quartet of huge six-figure sales led another banner outing for the domain aftermarket. Two of those transactions rank among the ten biggest sales of the year, weighing in at $800,000 and $579,900 respectively. The next two were pretty impressive as well at $300,000 and $220,000.

Things were rocking among the Global Contenders as well as that category (for non .com global TLDs) saw three of the year’s ten biggest GC sales close in the past week. The country codes completed the trifecta by placing three names on the all extension Top 20 chart, led by an $18,000 .tv domain. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Domain Days 2024

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Printer.com nice sale!

Congrats Justin for the Weddings.org sale :clap2:

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I previously had just one sale in the "Additional" sales listings, but this week I got the last spot in "The DN Journal Top 20". Moving up in the world. :)

P.S. Congrats to Justin Godfrey [a.k.a. Rockefeller] on Weddings.org!

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I previously had just one sale in the "Additional" sales listings, but this week I got the last spot in "The DN Journal Top 20". Moving up in the world. :)

Yea, but you probably could have sold it for $88,888.88. :)

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

P.S. Congrats to Justin Godfrey [a.k.a. Rockefeller] on Weddings.org!

Last week I had the spot number 4 with the same buyer :)

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow!!! nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom