Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Question about a pending domain name sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleddogrob

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I just bought a domain name and the first thing I did was park it and put it up for sale on Sedo. To my surprise I got an offer and accepted it.

Being a newbie I just expected Sedo would do there stuff and that would be that. To my surprise I get a email from Sedo saying your domain is not 30 days old and can it be pushed. I talk to my register and they said yes it can be for 10 bucks and we will throw in another year registration on the domain name. So I email Sedo and let them know a push can be done but to my surprise they email me back saying that the buyer now wants to wait 30 days until the domain name can be transferred.

My question is am I legally obligated to sit on this for the 30 days until the domain can be transferred?

I did email Sedo asking but being the weekend I will not here anything until Monday and my curiosity is getting the better of me.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You don't have an obligation to sell if the buyer is requesting different terms than you have previously accepted. Basically they have reopened negotiations. You should be able to communicate to the buyer that they can buy it now or take their chances in 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom