Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Question about Alexa Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No you need to look at it's stats. Remember also that Alexa figures are influenced by its members and there may be skewed towards webmasters and net professionals.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was about to ask a similiar question. Has anyone ever a site with decent traffic that didn't some sort of decent alexa ranking. I mean it is possible that a million go to the site, but none use alexa(it is highly unlikely). I just see sites that are supposed to have been up for a while a/o have traffic and they have no data or rantings in seven digits. None of my sites have had those kind of numbers after the site was up for a bit, no matter how little traffic I was getting. Anybody help me out here?

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainPairs
No you need to look at it's stats. Remember also that Alexa figures are influenced by its members and there may be skewed towards webmasters and net professionals.

couldnt have said it better myself
there are countless webmasters who use it to view their own site to get stats up

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom