Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Question about creating a network of sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

burgerman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it acceptable for a network of sites to contain multiple domain extensions? For instance, a large network of secondary geodomains that contains some .coms, along with .nets and .orgs. Would it be better if all the sites ended in .coms (or .nets)? The sites aren't parked. They're developed informational sites.

H

H2FC

I see no reason why the different extensions would matter so long as the domains themselves are not identical.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are thinking of making some mini sites then please read this one : http://www.keralpatel.com/why-minisites-sucks/

Not trying to just spam my blog link here but thought it would give you all ideas to think about.

Thanks.

Interesting article.

Nice blog. Good content, layout and design.

P.S. I also noticed you have 28,259 RSS Feed Subscribers which I find really impressive. Can I ask you 2 questions please, 1. How in the world did you get that many to subscribe to your RSS Feed? 2. How can you track the number of subscribers and also post the number as you have done on the page?

Thanks.

Keral_Patel

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How I got so many subscribers is funny thing. As that numbers are not exact. :D It came with the theme and I modified it a bit.

How to show the feed readers count is you can burn the feed via feedburner.com and use the chicklet for showing the number of readers that you have.

Once you have that set. You can redirect all your feed readers from /feed/ to feedburner URL. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom