Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Question about sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My domains have no sites with them. So since the unique views cant click anything does that mean i dont get revinue? and can i forward my domains to another domain, a more popular one to get the clicks?

PLLEASEEE let me know!

Thanks so much!

Andrew Shaw

Domain Days 2024

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
About forwarding, I asked a similar question in the Sedo section, apparently it goes against their TOS.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if your domains are listed on sedo then set the nameswervers to ns1.sedoparking.com & ns2.sedoparking.com for them to get parking pages with ads, or use forwarding sedoparking.com/YOURDOMAIN.com , you can't forward a domain to another one of your parked domains to get clicks with any PPC company , thats a no-no.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think we're missing something.
1. Are your domains parked with Sedo, or just listed for sale?
If you have a domain which gets traffic, without a web-site, and another domain with a web-site, you can definitely forward your empty domains traffic to your web-site. If it's parked you can't.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think i see what he means...

i didnt relize that once i parked my domain names, and changed the name servers to ns1.sedoparking.com and ns2.sedoparking.com, it doesnt matter if you have a site, it will direct your domain to the parked page which displays links inwhich users can click to get you revinue. i guess it wouldnt make sense to get money from sedo for people clicking your own links.

Thanks a lot guys...

Andrew Shaw

fab said:
I think we're missing something.
1. Are your domains parked with Sedo, or just listed for sale?
If you have a domain which gets traffic, without a web-site, and another domain with a web-site, you can definitely forward your empty domains traffic to your web-site. If it's parked you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom