Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Question about selling a site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have a site that i've had for a few years, and it now makes ok money ($100 a month) but a fraction of what it used to. It is in a B2B niche I'm not terribly interested in, which is partly why i haven't spent too much time on it. The niche is a decent paying one (frequent $1 adsense clicks) that isn't on the standard list of high paying terms (as far as I know).

My question:

- How could I go about selling the site without posting the name for all to see? I have no problem showing it to serious buyers, but I think a bit of the value would be that it is a relatively undiscovered niche as far as I can tell. Or would people not care about others knowing about it and will I make more with the sale being public???

i think i'm thinking too much....

Domain Days 2024

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you're going to sell anyways, I wouldn't be too worried about "giving away the niche". Frequently one person can be successful in a niche when 20 other people could try to do the same thing and fail. Or you could always upgrade to Exclusive where you can post sales without stating the domain name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom