Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Question about Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourIdealDomain

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a question about signatures. As a platinum member, am I able to advertise domains that I have for sale on SEDO in my signature. I am not referring to adding links to SEDO pages, but just listing the domains that I have for sale. I have seen other platinum members doing this, but I want to make sure that it is allowed before I do it myself. It isn't clear to me after reading the rules pages whether or not this is allowed.

Thanks

Upvote 0

YourIdealDomain

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It isn't clear to me after reading the rules pages whether or not this is allowed.

I have already stated that I was not able to find the answer to my question in the rules. If someone could tell me which rule number contains the answer to my question, that would be helpful.

Thanks

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
16. Promoting other domain name or webmaster related forums (or any forum that resembles the structure and/or content of DNForum) in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted, unless it is a legitimate sale, and then you may ONLY post the sale in the proper forum and not in your signature or anywhere else on the forum. THIS INCLUDES ANY FORUMS THAT HAVE ANY OF THE SAME CATEGORIES WE HAVE.

YourIdealDomain

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But SEDO isn't a forum and does not resemble DNForum. And I am not trying to advertise SEDO, it is the domains that I am selling which are listed on SEDO that I am trying to advertise. If I am unable to advertise in my signature that they are listed on SEDO, could I still list the domains in my signature and tell anybody who contacts me about them via PM that they are listed on SEDO?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom