Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Question For NameDrive Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Ed..

I am wanting to move one of my High Traffic Domains from another program over to NameDrive to test for a few weeks, it gets over 1/4 Million uniques a month now. However its so untargetted.. my current program shows that it gets around 4000 different searches a day from its 9000+ uniques is there a totally Generic Page that covers all markets? Could NameDrive Monitor it and tell me what the searches are.. and finally could I have a more google style page design for this domain..

I think thats about it.. I don't ask for much do I?

Oh are ya tough enough to get this traffic.. my last program has had to move it 3 times now :)

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr. Namestrands...

Always a pleasure to cater for your 'special' needs :)

Do you know where most of this traffic is coming from? 250K views a month is a lot for an untargeted domain and we currently have our portal only in English and German.

However, incidentally, we've just designed a page that would suit this sort of traffic would be very well catered for, with the emphasis on finding what you want before you click, as opposed to a standard portal giving you what we think you might want and hoping your needs are catered for. Our related searches are self-learning, but, with only 12 RS to play with, I suppose 3988 of those daily searches would go unfulfilled.

You know our system well, so you could try out our standard portal, but, if the traffic isn't very portal-friendly, we'll hopefully have our newly-designed page available in a week or so. If you send me a PM with the details and any further data on visitor origin etc., I might be able to help you out with a 'special' solution...

Ed

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love when companies invest time in customized solutions for a single user... namestrands let us know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom