Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Question in regards to parking companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumble

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have all my domains parked at Sedo currently. Since Sedosupplies the auction format and seems to have no standards as to whatcan be parked it was an easy solution as I am new to the industry.

My question though is how do you get into these other parkingprograms. Parked, TrafficZ, ets.. . Is there a secret handshake orsomething that I can learn to get me into such programs?

I understand sites that have a "you need 'x' amount ofdomains to get in" criteria and I can accept that it will takeawhile to build a portfolio to qualify for those parking programs. Idon't on the other hand understand some of these other programs thathave hidden qualifiers.

I realize that none of my domain names are great at this point andthat I am not going to become wealthy or even have a standard ofliving change based on parking but I would like to have companiesother than Sedo to park at. If anyone has any advice as to how to getinto these other companies I would appreciate it.

If it takes a secret "tap" or "handshake" toget in then I will sit here and wait for it I guess.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Krumble

H

H2FC

First thing to do is fill out their application. Have you done that and been refused??

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Second thing is you need to have domains with traffic or don't waste your time applying.

Third Thing, you must be prepared to have most of your earnings skimmed.

-=DCG=-

Krumble

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have filled out two applications and been denied. I am thinking I need to abandon the whole parking concept and just focus 100% on content development and running my own adsense type ads or use affiliates. I initially thought to use parking on domains that I would develop in the future which do not have great traffic. I am at a loss as to why I would take high traffic domains and park them. I was under the impression that it is always more lucrative to dev your own high traffic sites and use affiliate/adsense strategies on it rather than park.

What would be the reason to have a domain with traffic parked rather than developing?

Regards,

Krumble

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have filled out two applications and been denied. I am thinking I need to abandon the whole parking concept and just focus 100% on content development and running my own adsense type ads or use affiliates.

What would be the reason to have a domain with traffic parked rather than developing?

Good plan.

Absolutely no reason other than to test traffic. Build baby build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom