Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Question regarding buydomains

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarul shahrin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hai I purchased a domain from buydomains and used paypal as the payment method, aren't they supposed to put the domain on hold once the payment has been made?

It seems like the domain is still "available" for purchase even after I have completed the payment process and received a receipt from paypal for that.. Thank you.

Zarul

dominator

Corporate Design, Naming & Branding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I purchased a domain from buydomains and used paypal as the payment method, aren't they supposed to put the domain on hold once the payment has been made?

It seems like the domain is still "available" for purchase even after I have completed the payment process and received a receipt from paypal for that..

after receiving the payment they should give you the domain

zarul shahrin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is what making me so frustrated, I sent an email to the sales department together with my receipt. Hope to get a reply soon. I don't want to lose it to anyone...

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your purchase from BuyDomains. You should receive your log in details in 2 to 3 business days, though on occasion it can take up to 10.

The domain will become unavailable for purchase after buydomains reviewing your payment which should take 2 - 24 hours.
From my experience, I normally receive login details in 48 hours.

zarul shahrin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you owntag,

I will wait for their reply then.. The only reason why I got paranoid is because they said the domain will be put on hold if the payment is through paypal/wire atleast according to their email.

This is my first time buying directly from them, my previous purchase was through godaddy...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Have bought several from BD. Don't stress, takes 24-48 hours + it's the weekend.

Domain Jedi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some times it takes some time for the domain to be taken down from their affiliate websites.. The domain is yours my friend.

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
relax and sip on some coffee, no need to be paranoid. BD is respectful company in some points lol

an service

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Zarul,

Tim Bonehill at BuyDomains.com here. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so I can ensure the name you purchased has been properly held pending payment confirmation. My direct line is 781-839-7984. If you prefer communicating by email, shoot me a message with the domain name you purchased and I'd be happy to help you right away. [email protected].

Regards,

Tim.

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
even same problem with me i have mailed u too

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have purchased many domains from buydomains/afternic. They are reliable.

URLtrader

zarul shahrin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, let's see. I sent Tim an email together with the prove of purchase. Still haven't got a reply from him and the domain is still listed as available for purchase on their website.

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
even i have mailed them they saying it may take 48 hours to verify the funds if u pay by paypal or wiretransfer .....:(

zarul shahrin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't have problem waiting for 48 hours or even 72 hours for the funding verification as long as they take down the domain name from the list..

zarul shahrin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just an update, everything is now fine. I received an email saying I will be getting my domain login information within 2-3 days working days. Thank you to everyone who helped. Thank you to Tim so much for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom