Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Question regarding Domain "PUSH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Quick questions...

1) If a domain is registered at NameCheap can the domain be pushed to my existing eNom account since NameCheap is a reseller of eNom?

2) If a domain is registered at WildWestDomains can the domain be pused to my existing GoDaddy account since WildWestDomains and GoDaddy are basically the same company/family?

Thank you in advance for your help!

~ Steve

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Velstras said:
Quick questions...

1) If a domain is registered at NameCheap can the domain be pushed to my existing eNom account since NameCheap is a reseller of eNom?

2) If a domain is registered at WildWestDomains can the domain be pused to my existing GoDaddy account since WildWestDomains and GoDaddy are basically the same company/family?

Thank you in advance for your help!

~ Steve

1). No. I don`t see any way.
2). No, but I am not %100 sure.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be nice, but these operate as separate businesses. Enom uses the word "reseller" in two different ways. You can buy a reseller account from someone else that ends up being an actual enom account, or you can have an account with a privately-branded service that uses Enom's API but operates independently. NameCheap essentially operates as an independent registrar.

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
healingsites said:
It would be nice, but these operate as separate businesses. Enom uses the word "reseller" in two different ways. You can buy a reseller account from someone else that ends up being an actual enom account, or you can have an account with a privately-branded service that uses Enom's API but operates independently. NameCheap essentially operates as an independent registrar.

Thank you for that answer. I was wondering why NameCheap was 'special'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom