Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Question - Which is your favorite domain parking provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new here, my friend told me about domain buying and parking,
I've spent $12,500 buying 8,000 domains and I'm not sure which of the domain parking companies is the best value for me,

I'll appreciate your advice.

Thanks,

Ron

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parking pays peanuts in general. The first question is, do your names have natural traffic ?
If you have some good domains with significant traffic then yes, you will want to optimize them and even try different parking providers until you find the best setup...
If you have 8000 domains that get 2-3 human visitors per month you'll be making just a few cents. Not worth the time and effort. You will not even recoup the renewal fees.
Try to park at Sedo or Namedrive and see what names do perform best.

ronen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try to park at Sedo or Namedrive and see what names do perform best.

Hi, thanks for the reply Katherine,
I bought domains from a friend of mine who gave up his business, he had about 50 one word domains and 2500 2 words domains, all the rest are 3-6 word domains.

can you please tell me why should I choose Sedo or Namedrive over other domain parking companies?
I mean, I'm trying to understand the difference between most of the companies, something I find hard to understand.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo or Namedrive have no requirements to join, so they are probably best suited to begin.
Most of the others are more upscale and they will only approve you if you have a decent portfolio.
Test your portfolio first, then you'll see what options are available to you.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parking pays peanuts in general. The first question is, do your names have natural traffic ?

Parking revenue is making a comeback. Check out voodoo.com for some if your domains have type in traffic.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not trying to be rough, but seems like one should have more than just a general idea about domain parking, ppc's, etc., before investing such amounts.

whomever you bought those domains from, should have told you what they were earning prior to purchase, otherwise how do you know they are worth what you paid?

i can't see any domainer holding a portfolio of such size and not monetizing them.

hope you didn't get taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom