Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why is it so hard for members at the auction to place their Paypal addy to be read, so when others buy a name at auction they can just go ahead and send the funds to them and then -- when they wake up from where ever they are -- they can send the domain that was bought later? Some here seem to just ignore folks that are just as busy as they claim to be too. If a person don't want to acknowledge a person after a auction because their puny name only brought a dollar , then they should not post it for sale, right? My time is as valuable as anyones here and a little respect can go a long ways in my book. A week is long enough to be ignored I say. :eek: :eek: :eek:Everything resolved on this deal. Thanks for all the feedback, "Public and Private." oohdale

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by oohdale
Why is it so hard for members at the auction to place their Paypal addy to be read ... A week is long enough to be ignored I say.
Once a domain name has been sold the transaction should be completed within 72 hours.

Source: http://www.dnforum.com/auction.php

By the way, some people are just not comfortable with displaying their E-mail address in public.

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave

Once a domain name has been sold the transaction should be completed within 72 hours.

Source: http://www.dnforum.com/auction.php

By the way, some people are just not comfortable with displaying their E-mail address in public.
I understand that - I really do -- but this is a private forum and if a member sells a name then only a Platinum member will see it right? profile or other wise? Or am I missing something here? I bet if the name brought 2,000.00 they would be sending info right away. Oh well, to heck with it. I am too tired to say much more about it.:mad:

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1. I always respond same day
2. For spamming purposes I don't display my particular email addresses :D

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
timechange.......

You have always been the Fastest here to respond. And that is great and that's why I use a hotmail addy. They are good about their bulk folders and no photos showing either. I have several addys for Paypal though. Oh well thanks for your interest here.:) Any feedback is good I would say concerning this issue.:D

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
post removed - changed my mind

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
resolved, thanks for your PM. No issues on my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom