Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

question

Status
Not open for further replies.

methods

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just checked out thire site and love the fact its a templated ready to roll thing.

wandering ....cany this templated page be on another page then my index page
i want on my home page just names that i am selling and then like to have section that talks about registering and hosting and then if link is clicked it goes into the shop?

also cant figure out or not what exactly you make moneywise per sale on each service they offer?

love their set up and compared to enom and others they give you alot of space and bandwidth.

diederik

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

halfacat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
methods said:
just checked out thire site and love the fact its a templated ready to roll thing.

wandering ....cany this templated page be on another page then my index page
i want on my home page just names that i am selling and then like to have section that talks about registering and hosting and then if link is clicked it goes into the shop?

you can use any element of the reseller storefront in your own HTML. If you want to put a search box on your site there is another post on this forum that has the code for that: Search Box on Home Page

also cant figure out or not what exactly you make moneywise per sale on each service they offer?

love their set up and compared to enom and others they give you alot of space and bandwidth.

If you send them an email with your phone number they will call you and can walk you through all of this.

be aware that with a WWD account you are not getting a hosting account. if you need then you will have to purchase one from your reseller site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom