Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

questions about automotive leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with the going rates for automotive (car buyer) leads? Here are the two questions:

1. What is the retail rate that car dealers pay to the lead gen companies?

2. What is the wholesale rate that the same lead gen companies pay affiliates/ webmasters?

Any insight is appreciated.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have seen some auto leads for different areas of car leads such as car insurance go as high as $75 depending on the affiliate. I have never worked directly with a dealership but affiliates can offer good payout if the leads generate a decent sale ratio. However, I have never seen a direct car lead affiliate program either. If you are able to direct the leads to anything that will sell an actual car I would say the leads could be worth far more.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had a quote of $4 per lead from a lead gen company for webmaster generated auto buyer leads --which seems low.

I am trying to shop this around and get some better info, so they will raise their offer.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can ask a few of the companies that I work with what they offer and send you a pm if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom