Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Quick Hi From .global

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

http://go.global

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

and Happy New Year!

I am guessing many of you will be attending the NamesCon event in Las Vegas in January? If so, I hope to meet you there. Feel free to stop by the .GLOBAL booth and say hi, and, ofcourse, place your bids in the Live and Online Premium Names Auction! .GLOBAL will have some great names in it and we've seen great interest in our generic names (currently the second best-selling new gTLD for premium domain names). We have created a dedicated site for this auction with all the info you need - just message me and I'll tell you all about it. :)

If you are NOT going to NamesCon, I hope to see you participate in the auction online, or to simply "meet" you here. Oh, and don't forget to look for you perfect .GLOBAL name via our excellent search feature (that also shows historical sales prices for similar previously sold domains!) on our main website (=my username).

Either way - nice to meet you all.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

http://go.global

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:) decided to check one .global name for a new project and guess what ;) .. Mr Berkens has already got it in his pocket
Yeah, you have to be quick to grab the good ones ;) Still quite a few really nice ones left, so keep looking! :) Will we see you at NamesCon?

Last edited by a moderator:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Yeah, you have to be quick to grab the good ones ;) Still quite a few really nice ones left, so keep looking! :) Will we see you at NamesCon?

not this one - probably next year :)

.. or maybe I will see you guys if you attend any adult industry events in Europe this year :)

have a productive year,
Helmuts

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators