• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers [QUICK SALE] MesotheliomaLawsuit.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldo

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm selling MesotheliomaLawsuit.org because I don't have time for it anymore. I bought it several months ago for $180 and never really got around to promoting it because I have been very busy. So I have decided to sell it, but I need to sell it quick because I need the money. So I will be looking for any offers in the low- $xxx range. Just PM me an offer and we'll see what we can do.

Domain:
www.mesotheliomalawsuit.org

Registrar: Enom

Expires: December 27th, 2005

The Site:
An imformation website about Mesothelioma and lawsuits. Look at the sitefor more information.

Traffic:
Screen Shot: www.mesotheliomalawsuit.org/meso_stats.htm

Revenue:
Adsense: www.mesotheliomalawsuit.org/meso_revenue.htm

What you get:
The domain and website content.

Price:
low- $xxx range, PM me your offers. I need a quick sale on this.


Thanks,
--Brian R.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom