Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Quick sales inc Charset.net & few sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

wistow

Wistow.net
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I need to raise some cash ASAP so I am offering all of the below domains and websites for sale. If you like anything you see feel-free to make me an offer and I will reply quickly as I will be online all day.

Domains:
AirsoftTalk.com
aSearch.org
Astronauci.com
Charset.net
ClingFilm.net
CrossWork.org
CureDiabetes.info
DanceTip.com
Distress.us
Emotion.cc
Fonetico.com
HenryHeinz.com
HitExchange.org
HtmlFocus.com
Jdlt.net
Kosiuko.net
Locate.cc
lr1.org
MyHSA.org
Myopathy.org
Oggi.org
Pendleside.org
PRBomb.com
Regionale.org
Resent.org
ScaryMovie.info
Searchz.org
Sikhism.us
Stevenage.org - Reduced to £600
TunedAutos.com - PR3, 65 uniques so far this month
UrlFocus.com
View.cc
VotreForum.com
WapSite.org
WebDriven.net
WebsiteAide.com
WirelessDreams.com

Websites:

AdBully.com
Traffic: Click Here
Description: This site is a banner exchange written in ASP so therefore requires a windows server to host it (can be provided at cost)
PageRank: 3
Members: 675
Income: $142.15 since creation
Price: BIN $350

ClickBully.com
Traffic: Click Here
Description: This site is a manual traffic exchange written in ASP so therefore requires a windows server to host it (can be provided at cost)
Members: 962
Pages in Rotation: 2,013
Income: $136.56 since creation
Price: BIN $550

IFoundIt.net
Traffic: 115 uniques so far this month
Description: This site is a full functional search engine including it's own spiderbot that respects robots.txt. I have also created an automated script which will get the spiderbot working at a specified time to reindex sites in the database and make sure they are up-to-date. The domain name has also ben registered since 2002.
Income: None (I have run a site like this before and achieved $12.73 CPM on Google AdSense so income is very possible)
Price: BIN $450

If you want to buy both the 'bully' sites together (for a reduced price of $800) I will also include the domain names TextBully.com and ExitBully.com for free

I would also sell all 3 sites (AdBully.com, ClickBully.com and IFoundIt.net) for $1,000 and also include the domain names Distress.us, Sikhism.us, Searchz.org, aSearch.org, and the ExitBully.com and TextBully.com domain names.

Looking for quick sales so no timewasters please as I have unfortunatly dealt with many in the past few weeks.

Questions are welcome by PM and email

Kind Regards,

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom