Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Quitting Sedo Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I've had it up to here with Sedo.

Them not being able to use the whois to get domains in faster.

Weekend waits. Along with getting domains added, keywords take so long to update. And last but not least these unreasonable comment wait times to go through. When I am making a deal I want to talk to the seller or buyer immediately. Not wait 2 days for my comments to go through.

From now on I am using the whois at whois.sc to contact the seller directly. I am going to shortcut you Sedo. I suggest everyone doing the same. Break a few deals for them.

3. Click-Through rate. 7% I have to have one of the crappiest click-through rates around. So what do I do, I ask Sedo to optimize my keywords for me and my click rate actually goes down. Bone-heads.

4. Extortion. I have asked to get some of my domains listed in the top domain spot and they said I have to buy a featured listing spot for $50 dollars before they would consider it. I believe that is grounds for a lawsuit. I still have the e-mails.

5. Better parking services. After talking and hearing stories from other users I've heard of a lot better parking places.

6. Spite. I have 700 domains parked there and I can't personally talk to anyone about this.

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I put my signature under your post!

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some of your points are valid, but every click site has its quirks, you say there is something queer about sedo. I think it will soon disappear :)
GO SEDO!

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lol. I saw sedo lurking in my thread a few minutes ago. Still didn't hear from them. Yeah normalize. That about somes it up.

In case you haven't noticed Tedgeman this last weeks Sedo headlines on the forums.
"Best alternative to Sedo" "Enough is enough" "Sedo Revenue Tanking?" "Tired of Sedos Stupid Games" "Bugs bugs bugs... Problems problems" are just a few.

These have been major headlines over and over again for as long as they have been up. Search for it. I ask Sedo, "how long does it take to get your crap together?"

I'm sorry but asking me to pay before consideration of a top domain is bullsh@t.
They don't know what will sell or not? And the Featured domains spot is for suckers anyways.

I got invited to join Namestrands site. Everyone that has beef should look into signing up.
Just wanted to add the link to his site.
Anti-Sedo

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, wrong thread :party:

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lol. No problem hookah, I was wondering why you were addressing me like that. :)

Hurry for 7% CTR.

I've also noticed that everything I add comes up by defaut in German with a keyword "webarchiv" What is that? Way to optimize SEDO

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sarcle said:
I've also noticed that everything I add comes up by defaut in German with a keyword "webarchiv" What is that? Way to optimize SEDO

Optimization works fine but usually from the next day. Keywords optimization sent during the weekend should be visible on Monday. Acc. to my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom