Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Radio Free Vatican?.....The Pope hits Airwaves with Antiwar message

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by think
The Pope is broadcasting his message of Peace while envoys in the field are witnessing and reporting the human suffering caused by the war..........................................................

http://www.prolog.net/webnews/wed/dh/Qiraq-war-vatican.RjYY_DMV.html

www.VaticanRadio.org

Unbelievable... The coalition is trying to liberate a country whose people for that last 25 years have been beaten, tortured, raped and executed by a cruel dictator.

It's funny how paradoxial the catholic religion is. On one hand they are against abortion yet vote heavily democratic. They don't support liberating a country who desparately needs our help yet preach about human rights.

As a former catholic I am not suprised by the Pope's comments, yet am a little miffed they would be so "political" in there context. This isn't just about "peace", it's about trying to undermine what the US and it's allies are doing.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Pope is evil..whats wrong with these people..

"Unlike other broadcasters, we don't go on about the number of missiles fired at Baghdad or the number of tanks charging through the desert," Arregui, a Jesuit from Spain's Basque region, told AFP.

"But thanks to our special envoys -- men of the cloth who remain with their flock and with those who suffer -- we can, for example, bring live coverage of the consequences of the destruction of the communications and water infrastructures. In other words, the disasters caused by the conflict," he added.

I think we should bomb the vatican next.. This pope guy is just another scumbag..

We should just bomb all religions and be done with ..bomb the muslims, the catholics, the protestants..

Go USA..... Rah Rah

I forgot..why are we bombing Iraq again ? I thought we were going after terrroist ? Where is Bin Laden ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom