Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ranking of WWD Resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain_maniac

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a ranking of WWD resellers, for example by domains under management. If not, would it be possible to obtain such information for example by analyzing whois data?

I am thinking about buying a large number of domain names from a WWD reseller but want to go with one that is well established.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, try searching Google for $1.99 domain registration or $3.99 domain registration. There you'll have the biggest (in terms of turnover) 5-6 resellers within first 50 results.

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As far as I know there are no rankings for the WWD resellers. But you are safe with anyone since the accounts just go to the default WWD store if that particular reseller does not renew their plan.

WWD as a whole just cracjed the top 10 at http://www.registrarstats.com/

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
manueld64 said:
As far as I know there are no rankings for the WWD resellers. But you are safe with anyone since the accounts just go to the default WWD store if that particular reseller does not renew their plan.

WWD as a whole just cracjed the top 10 at http://www.registrarstats.com/

That is correct. Your account will not be lost and will go to the default DomainsPricedRight.com. Unfortunately, the default reseller store is not the best deal you can find out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom