Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed RankWebsites.com - Website and Domain For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

marketing

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello -

I am wanting to sell the website and domain http://www.RankWebsites.com

The current site is a startup. It has a built in banner rotation system and banner purchase system setup through paypal or stormpay configured through the admin panel of the site. You can edit/create/delete categories for people to list their websites, then they place some code that the site generates on their website and it count the number of visitors they get. It then ranks the sites according to who has the most (being the top sites in taht category).

you may login as a test member by using the login: test pass: test in the members login section.

It comes with complete admin backend, which includes the banner and news advertising module built in. It also has an easy to change front page news and information section and easy to edit/change/delete categories interface.

Site also has a members mail function built in so you can easily email all your members with newsletters/updates/or advertising. You can alos look at individual members accounts and edit or delete them.

I am asking for a starting price of $50. The name alone is worth that much at least. Please post your offer on this in the thread or PM me...I will be selling this domain on or before Sat. the 22 of 2005.

The domain nameis registered at namecheap.com and will be pushed to the new owners account once funds have been transfered. I will accept paypal for fund transfer. The domain name is registered until 06/01/2005

I am selling the site to pursue other ventures and don't want it just sitting there...site is sold as is, I do not have time to make any cosmetic changes for you ect...If you want to host at current location it is 5 dollars a month for unlimited sql dbs, 1 gig of space, 10 gig of bandwidth unlimited emails, ect... for more info on the hosting it is at PM me. You can move it to another server if you want.

Please PM me with any questions...

thanks and let the bidding begin

Domain summit 2024

impulse

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will pay $50.

- Eric
Bored.com

marketing

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
impulse said:
I will pay $50.

- Eric
Bored.com

thanks impuse...I received your PM and sent you a reply

---------------------------------------------------

Still taking offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators