Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

rap/hip hop domains performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has any rap/hip hop related domains parked at namdrive and if so, how well are they performing? Would like to know RPC/CTR. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have one low traffic music name there , so can only go on that, depends what country the traffic comes from - .02 to .15 with 20%CTR

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info searchsix.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have some rap music domains parked at ND and if i compare them to the stats i saw on one of your domains parked at sedo pro , i only have one thing to say - STAY THERE !

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
wolfis.com said:
i have some rap music domains parked at ND and if i compare them to the stats i saw on one of your domains parked at sedo pro , i only have one thing to say - STAY THERE !

Yeah, I am earning roughly .44 (RPC) at SedoPro. To date, that is the best I have been able to get for hip hop related traffic. Thanks for the advice wolfis.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo is definately better for Rap/hip hop domains.

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I moved one of my domain HitPop.com at Parked.com.
Will let you know what happens!

Only problem I found with ND is click values. My clicks never gets more than a few pennies though I have only parked 150 at ND. If clicks ever goes higher(a buck or two) I find it adjusted to pennies next day.

I will try Parked for a few weeks to see their results if good I will probably move a few hundreds of my domains there because I'm not happy with Sedo too.

Samuel

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Samuel said:
I moved one of my domain HitPop.com at Parked.com.
Will let you know what happens!

Only problem I found with ND is click values. My clicks never gets more than a few pennies though I have only parked 150 at ND. If clicks ever goes higher(a buck or two) I find it adjusted to pennies next day.

I will try Parked for a few weeks to see their results if good I will probably move a few hundreds of my domains there because I'm not happy with Sedo too.

Samuel

Be certain to update us when you have some results from parked. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom