Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Rare question, would you delete your site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I sold a domain which was hosting some small pages with affiliates links like a month ago. The new owner opened an account on the same registrar so I just pushed the domain to him.
I even already spent part of the money and the new owner has not updated the name servers and since I didn't delete the domain from my hosting it is still alive.
Now, this domain still making some money to me since everything is like if I were running it.
What would you do ? Would you delete the site and stop resolving it? Or let it as is whatever amount of time the new owner let it point to my hosting ?
:huh:

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, one of the sites i sold, i kept up for about a month after sale, and then i deleted it, thats ample time to change things.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Snap names, and other drop catches do the same thing as you so, the question is, is it unethical? Well, only you can deciede that.

I believe if the new owner is to lazy to update, or do anything let the revenue flow.

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Leave it as is. If you want the name back keep in mind when it expires and contact the dude to buy it back for a greatly reduced price right before expiration :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom