Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Re Site Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

debath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone :),

I would be very appreciative of any advice people can give me on how to best advertise my voice over site.

I am a professional in both commercial scriptwriting and voice overs and would like to hear from anyone who has had success in marketing to specified target markets.

The Internet provides stunning opportunities for me in this line of work with turnaround times of next-to-nothing.

I am able to voice many styles, from “everyday housewife” to “sultry and sexy”, “casual and friendly” through to “authoritative hard-sell”, “silky-smooth” to “rich and mature”.

There are samples on my site but I am having them updated towards the end of June. It's one of those things where your always your own biggest critic and I'm a bit over these demos now and feel it's in need of some new sounds.

Anyway, I didn't mean to make an advertisement out of this as I feel this isn't the appropriate spot for that to happen, however, I'd love everyone's advice as to how to get my site seen by the appropriate businesses.

Thank you all very much.

http://www.VoiceAdvertising.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom