Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

READ=Want to know how your domains owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-master-

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hi friends..
recently i saw many million dollar domains hacked..you may be one of the victims...

simply:
there is a bug in Yahoo/MSN/Gmail which they can bypass your password ..for sure 90% of the domains that got owned were free mails..if you use free email change your email NOW..

whats my proof:
frontyard.yahoo.com < where yahoo admins login
backyard.yahoo.com < where you can reset yahoo password

those 2 links which i provided for you are secret links which just admins of yahoo know..

if any one want more information and proof simply post here,i just came here to help and protect:approve:
i know these guys they all located in IRAN-Shiraz...

change your emails to protected mails before it lates..

Giode

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So this is how you hacked my Yahoo account last year huh? Had I not had the Firefox extension, Yahoo Mail Notifier, which alerted me the instant I recieved an email requesting to change valuable passwords, you would have for sure made off with my names.

I'm suspicious of you because you have a similar writing style to the known hijackers. I hope I'm wrong.

-master-

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hi friend
dont talk to me like that
im security master but a Whitehat one..
simply try what i tell to test your notifier:
change your email pass,reset your pc,dont login notifier with new pass
email your self with other email address,now you will see the cookie that it used died and it doesnt notify you..
strongly i suggest dont use yahoo/msn/google...

good luck

maxximus

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats quite scary. Guys, avoid using free email address

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi friend
dont talk to me like that
im security master but a Whitehat one..
simply try what i tell to test your notifier:
change your email pass,reset your pc,dont login notifier with new pass
email your self with other email address,now you will see the cookie that it used died and it doesnt notify you..
strongly i suggest dont use yahoo/msn/google...

good luck

Sorry Master but Giode is not the only ask some questions here.
You join DNF some months ago, you have 0 iTraders, you don't post for months here and now from 5 days you had write 10 threads about security in all stolen domains threads here...claiming you know MANY GREAT SECURITY ISSUES AND ALL because you are an expert.

I don't know you and for me you are ok but...I'm not trust the first guy come here talk about domains stolen these days.
Specially who talk and know so many things like you claim.

BECAUSE WE LOOSE MONEY WHEN WE LOOSE OUR DOMAINS.

You know many infos, you know many details and this is ok.
Not a proof.
But if you talk all day about these things ONLY, we ask ourself WHO YOU ARE REALLY.

If I'm wrong sorry, but I don't trust any guy these days...so don't be offended If I said I don't trust you.

-master-

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i'm some one which have problem with the same guy..thats why i'm tellin how he did it and how you protect your self to stop it..
i told the way to stop the scammer...
now you can decide what you do..you can dont care and let scammer do the **** and you can simply change your email to a protected mail,protect your whois and be a secure domainer..

and the other question is TRUSTING ME?
i dont think makin a premium email,protect your whois make profit for me..u just help to stop this idiot guy (and actually protect your self ) which i hate him...

so whats your idea NOW?

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'm some one which have problem with the same guy..thats why i'm tellin how he did it and how you protect your self to stop it..
i told the way to stop the scammer...
now you can decide what you do..you can dont care and let scammer do the **** and you can simply change your email to a protected mail,protect your whois and be a secure domainer..

and the other question is TRUSTING ME?
i dont think makin a premium email,protect your whois make profit for me..u just help to stop this idiot guy (and actually protect your self ) which i hate him...

so whats your idea NOW?

It's not your problem the way I defend my domains.
From 3 years ppl say don't use Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo account for quality domains.
So what's the point now??
I'm not the only don't trust you here.

Anyway, I don't give a s... what you talk...i defend my domains myself thanks.

If you want talk, talk.
But people are free to talk also.
Remember.

-master-

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
yea i see, so rex.com owned 3 years ago or you mean from 3 DAYS ago?
i dont need peoples trust me,i just told the security hole who want believe , who want dont believe..i dont care any more!

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea i see, so rex.com owned 3 years ago or you mean from 3 DAYS ago?
i dont need peoples trust me,i just told the security hole who want believe , who want dont believe..i dont care any more!

Where are you from?

-master-

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Where are you from?

you care?
for sure not italiano..you can even think i'm from IRAN,now what?
you think if i be the same person ill come and tell peoples change your emails?
or you think with that S in your awards and installing an anti virus you are Superman and can protect your self?

as i told i dont care any more...for sure you reported my posts and this thread will be closed so ill not waste time with you any more..

good luck and hope you not be one of the next superhuman victims..

havlock

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Master,
Can you please explain more about what you are talking about in the original post here?

Also, I have owned REX.COM for 14+ years, not 3 years or 3 days.

When I go to frontyard.yahoo.com I get a guesthouse login screen for Yahoo
when I go to backyard.yahoo.com I get nothing

Can you elaborate a little more on what you say is happening from these back end connections to Yahoo?

Also, I was able to get REX.COM back into my account, Horray for Godaddy!, but I would definately like to understand more what might have happened and be able to prevent it from future occurences.

-master-

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
did you have your domain in Yahoo email?
frontyard.yahoo.com is the server which the yahoo admins logining in..after you logged in you can access backyard.yahoo.com , there is bug in there which can bypass password and reset any yahoo id that thief which i'm 100% sure the same thief ([email protected]) have it...
so what happen is:
they access your email..they reset your registrar password..they delete the email of change account,and give back your email..so you wouldnt get any alert...

and about 3days 3years...read what italiano told,its just the answer of his posts..

did i guess true?was your email YAHOO???

good luck

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All he is saying is change your email address to a service other than a free service due to backdoors. Right now I know a backdoor for gmail but do not use it. There are bugs with these services and email with personal info is not secure with these services.

As far as your links. I am sure there are certain employees that have the ability to change passwords if needed. This is the same way they do it when you call and have it reset. THe only difference between this site and others I have seen from companies I have worked for, is most companies keep these backdoor websites offline and on the network only. They are accessible only via inhouse computers and have many tools employees can use to access the database, usernames, passwords, etc.

-master-

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
you told exactly what i meant...thanks alot
my idea is use INBOX.com , the most secure email address that i saw in my life..and forgetting pass will verify by the mobile address which you gave the first time in signup

+the most secure registrar is Name.com ,free Whois Protect which i love it and free IP protect which you can allow just yourself with the exact ip/ip Range connect to your account are the options will you cant find n e where FREE.....

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Any final words before the axe falls?

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you told exactly what i meant...thanks alot
my idea is use INBOX.com , the most secure email address that i saw in my life..and forgetting pass will verify by the mobile address which you gave the first time in signup
It's quite fishy the way you are telling all the time to use Inbox.com... Do you know an exploit for Inbox.com or what?

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you care?
for sure not italiano..you can even think i'm from IRAN,now what?
you think if i be the same person ill come and tell peoples change your emails?
or you think with that S in your awards and installing an anti virus you are Superman and can protect your self?

as i told i dont care any more...for sure you reported my posts and this thread will be closed so ill not waste time with you any more..

good luck and hope you not be one of the next superhuman victims..

Don't use too much your gmail account or you can be hacked.
Bye bye expert.

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice find, Denny

-master-

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom