Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Really Strange Error in PM Inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just logged on to the forum and it said I had 2 new PMs. I clicked on the link to take me into my inbox, but it only shows 1 PM message on the first page (and the link works). However, the other new message, as well as the other 48 that are supposed to be on the page aren't there. If I go to page 2 or 3 of my inbox all the correct messages are there. However, on the first page of the inbox only the first PM shows up.

Anyone else having this problem?

Upvote 0

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That happened to me once. A PM came in without a timestamp and it put it at the very end. It's in the forum software code though, and I doubt it's something DNF will (or should) bother fixing. It only happened to me once and it was several months ago minimum.

I'd say clear cache and log out. Then log back in and see if it's fixed.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for the help 007...

I logged out and cleared my cache twice and it didn't help, but then I had the genious idea of just deleting the problematic message. I copied it, pasted it into Word and then deleted the message from my inbox and all seems to be running fine again.

I

impactadmin

GT Web said:
thanks for the help 007...

I logged out and cleared my cache twice and it didn't help, but then I had the genious idea of just deleting the problematic message. I copied it, pasted it into Word and then deleted the message from my inbox and all seems to be running fine again.
Hi,

yes this usually happens when you receive code in your pm such as adsense code.

Huseyin,

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that makes sense, there was code in the PM

good to know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom