Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Receive money just on first click?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a question about the Sedo parking pages which have PPC ads.

If somebody clicked on, say, three ads, would we receive commission on each of the three clicks? Or would we only receive money for the first click and not the next two?

Thank you.

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe sedo counts only 1 click per visitor.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What if that same visitor returns that day or another day and clicks an ad, would Sedo count those clicks?

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo is only supposed to pay for one click per unique visitor, per day.

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why domainers accept this is something I have never understood. If other Parking companies pay more than 1 click why would anyone accept a place that pays just one click ?

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why domainers accept this is something I have never understood. If other Parking companies pay more than 1 click why would anyone accept a place that pays just one click ?

Because you only think from the perspective of a lousy PPC domainer. Assume same person with unique IP clicked on a newspaper ad today. Tomorrow he will return to the same domain and click on same ad and make a subscription. Will he make one subscription? or 2 subscriptions? One! That is why you get 1 click for every unique IP.

TurNIC

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Will he make one subscription? or 2 subscriptions? One! That is why you get 1 click for every unique IP.

TurNIC

You're assuming Sedo parked pages display the same ads, every day. They are not the same even on the same hour, let alone, day.

Sedo pays less because they choose not to. Is it fair? No. Other programs, including Parked.com & Fabulous have mechanisms in place that eliminate fraudulent clicks while allowing for most clicks to count.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo is only supposed to pay for one click per unique visitor, per day.

If somebody clicks on three PPC adverts on Google.com, Google will charge all three advertisers. So I don't understand why domainers only get paid once by Sedo.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're assuming Sedo parked pages display the same ads, every day. They are not the same even on the same hour, let alone, day.

Sedo pays less because they choose not to. Is it fair? No. Other programs, including Parked.com & Fabulous have mechanisms in place that eliminate fraudulent clicks while allowing for most clicks to count.

For certain periods they seem to advertise same ad, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom