Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

recent posts not in search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice when you do a search for your own username your recent posts (seems like a week or so) are missing but when you look at the threads you remember posting in they are actually there? Must be a bug.

Edit P.S. After I did this post I checked, this post was not there, along with my other recent posts?

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Click on your username (to the left) and you can search for your recent posts - this one included.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
Click on your username (to the left) and you can search for your recent posts - this one included.

My user name is not clickable (but your name is). The hand appears on your username but no hand on mine?

P.S. I actually used the search feature.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Strange - yours clicks for me and I see the "hand", though it appears not to be so precise as for me (maybe the glow) - try a click even without seeing the hand!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
Strange - yours clicks for me and I see the "hand", though it appears not to be so precise as for me (maybe the glow) - try a click even without seeing the hand!

You are a genius, if you click even without seeing the hand appear it still works. Normally the hand is needed before a click works - strange, Maybe the Glow somehow stops the hand from appearing?

Also, odd why recent posts are not there when using the search feature but are there when clicking on the user name? Perhaps recent posts take a week or so to get indexed in the search function.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes
That has been happening to me for at least 3 weeks
i.e,
Search-advanced search-user name with for sale forum- latest post takes 2 or 3 days to appear in seacrh results although it can be found in the forum by not searching.
While I am here.........
Does anyone know how to search for new threads, not new posts?
RealNames said:
Anyone else notice when you do a search for your own username your recent posts (seems like a week or so) are missing but when you look at the threads you remember posting in they are actually there? Must be a bug.

Edit P.S. After I did this post I checked, this post was not there, along with my other recent posts?

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All names are clickable for me, on Mozilla Firefox. And names dont glow. :)

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Name glows are Internet Explorer only, I think.

I dont mind not seeing them anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom