Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Recent RPC down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sedo is doing well actually.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's Summertime and a weekend. Maybe everyone is vacationing before school starts.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
advertisers bids go up and down during the week, I track it using the keyword bid tool in my ovt account...some keywords go up and down a few bucks, the translation in the end to the parked company and thus the "parker" can be dramatic...it is never constant..some are very predictable but even then you will have one HUGE day or two and then a few with much less rev...it's the overall average you need to track and the RPM (rate per thousand visitors)...which has been going up at parked from my research..good luck either way dude! ;)

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SEDO has been actually pathetic for me glad someone doing well with sedo my PARKED ppc has been fine far outpacing SEDO

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Actually let me rephrase that: a large portion of my portfolio is doing well with Sedo. But I decided to diversify my portfolio and spread it across whatever works best for each domain. I've already stated the benefits of Parked in the past, despite some serious head-butting I had with Donny.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
copper - Just talked to your account manager, he's going to be looking at your account today.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom