Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Recentlly deleted domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montiahall

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are the chances of catching a great domain with software that pulls up the most recently dropped domains? Is this kind of software a waste of money? Much thanks:)

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe there are a few members here who do alright with proxy scanning software

T

tonyfloyd

anybody care to recommend a good backorder service provider??

godaddy??....enom??....anyone company stand out the best??

thanks!

anderson33

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Software can be worth the expense if you really use it and plan to buy a lot of drops,(some software uses proxy servers and the free proxy lists suck so you may also have to pay a proxy site an additional monthly fee), but be sure to check out your free options.

I use domaintools.com often because it will sort domains to your preferance and that part of the site is free.

As for the question on backorders - snapnames.com is the best in my opinion, but if it is a hot domain be prepared to pay some big bucks.

T

tonyfloyd

thanks anderson....i recently bought DRT...and am still trying to fully learn it.....thanks for the info

anderson33

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're welcome Tony. I bought DRT a few months ago also....if you figure out the proxy thing, let me know. I am trying to get by without paying for proxies, but it does not look like that is going to happen....:sigh2: As you will find out all of the public proxy lists are hammered pretty hard and most are dead our outdated....

If anyone out there that uses DRT could share some info that would be great!!!!And Tony PM me if you figure it out:)

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Software can be worth the expense if you really use it and plan to buy a lot of drops,(some software uses proxy servers and the free proxy lists suck so you may also have to pay a proxy site an additional monthly fee), but be sure to check out your free options.

I use domaintools.com often because it will sort domains to your preferance and that part of the site is free.

As for the question on backorders - snapnames.com is the best in my opinion, but if it is a hot domain be prepared to pay some big bucks.

Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom