Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

recomandations for multi-domain wed hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King Of Crash

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have several domains that i want to develop but i dont need much for web hosting bandwith needs to be unlimited the space can be 500mb-1gig i just want one space, that i can develop a few small sites and point several domains to the several sites hosted, im looking for as cheap as i can get it. any ideas?

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
http://wht.us - several forums offering deals or you can make your own request there. Just keep in mind that there is no such thing as "unlimited bandwidth" and that cheap hosting means shared resources on a server.

hittjw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You'll find all the top providers (i.e. GoDaddy, HostGator, ...) provide unlimited domain accounts for <$10 a month. Just get up on shared services to get your sites hosted, you can always move them later after they are developed assuming you aren't building a bunch of databases too.

You'll need to be careful about maximum number of concurrent connections. I put 60+ low volume sites on a GoDaddy shared Deluxe account and hit my 50 concurrent connection limit in a week. Quickly moved off the producers to keep down the 503 errors.

Just search on "unlimited domains cheap hosting" at your favorite search engine.

Best,

Justin

edyst3

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use hostgator and bluehost...
I host my sites with them.
They are affordable, reliable and have good customer service.
You can host unlimited domains

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can get into a dedicated server with most hosting companies for less than $100 a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom