Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Recomendations for trademark lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megabet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any recomendations for a domain trademark lawyer? Starting from ground zero, I want to trademark one of domains. Application and all.

Price of course is important....

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I asked, several people recommended John Berryhill ~ He was busy back when I contacted him, but that was about a month ago, you might want to try and contact him now.

Gregcyber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A trademark like MyDomainMark.com or with a logo and words is not as strong as just the words, like, My Domain Mark. For the most protection you want to register just the letters in the order you want. If you only had the trademark name in .com, a trademark with .net or with out any web address extension has a good chance to pass for a registered mark.

Save money, do some research. NOLO.com has books written by Lawyers that cover most questions, legal, how to and tips. Go to nolo search and type trademarks. I found this http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...ial-29049.html You might end up doing it your self and have no problems. If you do have a problem then seek a professional help, you might save some money.

This is not legal advice or the best way to get exactly what you want with out a trademark lawyer.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

jca

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions for a trademark lawyer (who is also familiar with domain name issues)? Unfortunately we have not had much success contacting the three domain lawyers featured on DNForum.

Appreciate any help/info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom