Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Recommendations for domain parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybikerdave

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, let me just start by saying I am a complete NOOB to all this. I've recently purchases a handful of domains, which in the future I plan on developing, but for now I just want to park them. I really have no idea where to start. I've looked into Googles ad sense for domain parking, sedo, and revenuedirect.com, but what would you recommend? I would say that the deciding factor would be which parking company has the best chance to produce revnue for me? Any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions?

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked.com
Depends on what domains you own.

IMO Parked is great.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, let me just start by saying I am a complete NOOB to all this. I've recently purchases a handful of domains, which in the future I plan on developing, but for now I just want to park them. I really have no idea where to start. I've looked into Googles ad sense for domain parking, sedo, and revenuedirect.com, but what would you recommend? I would say that the deciding factor would be which parking company has the best chance to produce revnue for me? Any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions?

Hi Noob

just about every newbie asks the same question and the answer is always the same.

there is "NO" one ppc that's the best for all your domains.

you should try a variety of them before you can be sure which will convert and pay the most for your domains.

i advise all newbs to at least list their domains on sedo, even if you decide not to park there, at least you have opportunity for exposure to the visitors browsing sedo's lists.

AustinWeb

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google Adsense has "Adsense for Domains". You could start with that until you find a parking service you feel comfortable with. Unless you have a hot "type in" domain name, any parking service like Sedo & Parked will have minimal results if the site doesn't have any indexed pages.

Your best results are going to be from developing the site. Even if you don't monetize it right away, you want pages indexed to build traffic & value for the site. When you do monetize it, you have a jumpstart with indexed pages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom