Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Recommendations for links.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have some time in my life right now and want to put some energy into developing links.com.

It use to be a golf links site, but the person who was managing it never really got it going. Views/day were and still are at about 800. It was at about 650/day a couple of months ago before I parked it at NameDrive. So there has been some stready increase despite the fact there is no real content on the page at this point.

With NameDrive I am getting about a 14% CTR and earning a few hundred a month right now. NameDrive has been very professional, but I think this is as far as they can take it. Results with SedoPro were not as good as with NameDrive. Lower PPC and CTR. Revenue is about 33% higher with NameDrive compared to SedoPro.

I would appreciate any ideas that can be tossed my way on which direction to go at this point.

Thanks for any advice.

Regards,
Rich

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice name

You could develop it into search engine, basically search engines are links anyway. Maybe a ppc search engine. Just my two cents.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
marly said:
Nice name

You could develop it into search engine, basically search engines are links anyway. Maybe a ppc search engine. Just my two cents.

Hi Marly,

A specialized search engine might be interesting. Someone had suggested doing something like Bored.com. My son, being in college, can probably do something like this since he is constantly looking at interesting new sites.

What I find most fascinating about links.com is that I consistently get about 800 unique views each day. First of all, the consistency is pretty amazing onto itself. Secondly, I find it amazing that about 800 people each day, around the world, type in www.links.com. :) Of course, I would like a lot more than that.

Thanks for taking the time to reply,

Regards,
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom