Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Recoveryinsd.org - San Diego Addiction Recovery Resource(s)

phrone

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys haven't been on here for probably over a year now, phew - anyways -

Running on: WordPress 4.0
Daily average unique visitors (according to Webalizer): 128
Total traffic last few months: July: 1167 | August: 2977 | September: 1288
Registered users: 15 as of today
Facebook fans / likes: 407
Facebook page: http://www.Facebook.com/RecoveryInSD - CRUCIAL to getting the traffic that it has gotten so far without any other advertising.
traffic9112014.jpg

Current traffic stats

Anyways I was out for a while and traveling with work and what not. Long story short I have a lot of friends who suffer from alcoholism and or drug addiction. Curious as to what you guys feel the potential is for this page?

I currently have some okay traffic coming into it considering there was no advertising done - just sharing a few links on Facebook. I I have a few pages on the website that have a lot of information on them. I understand that contact information for rehabs and detox facilities can be found anywhere however my goal was to centralize everything so there would no need to visit another site. Please know that I do plan on adding a LOT MORE content. On top of the detox & treatment centers I plan on adding a lot of sober livings that serve locally, as well as Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Centers, and as many more recovery resources that serve the San Diego County and surrounding area - which there are probably over 1,000 between websites, classes, groups, etc..

I just purchased some new WordPress themes and still testing them out however I will be switching the theme in a month or so, I'm pretty sure. The website has multiple photo galleries ranging from motivational photos, to humorous ones, and also ones some cliches that addicts and alcoholics use.

Addiction has been and is continuing to spread like wild fire around the county, and it does not discriminate! It is said that an estimated that 23.5 million Americans are addicted. That is 1 in every 10 Americans over the age of 12. That total number is about the same total as the whole population of Texas! The worst part is that only 11% seek treatment. Relapse rates are even higher then addiction rates because their bodies become conditioned for so long and the brain continues to seek the pleasure seeking goodies.

Long story short addiction isn't going anywhere. With the potential legalization of marijuana, and the continued ease of access to get prescription and illicit street drugs increases there is no end in site for addiction. San Diego has one of the LARGEST recovery communities in the COUNTRY! People move from all over to settle down here and change for the better and life a happy life once again.

So - what do you think?

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators