Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Recreation of Scott Expedition (South Pole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sup!

A couple of years ago, Smithonsian magazine was also co-sponsoring an expedition. If I recall correctly (most of the time I do), there are actually several teams running their own re-enactments to make this milestone.

The unique thing about this particular sponsorship was the magazine was holding a competition to include two people on the team. I do remember the announcement of the two winners (yes, I had applied) and do recall one of them being a Brit. I wonder if this is the same person?

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sup!

A couple of years ago, Smithonsian magazine was also co-sponsoring an expedition. If I recall correctly (most of the time I do), there are actually several teams running their own re-enactments to make this milestone.

The unique thing about this particular sponsorship was the magazine was holding a competition to include two people on the team. I do remember the announcement of the two winners (yes, I had applied) and do recall one of them being a Brit. I wonder if this is the same person?

Anything is possible, but I kinda doubt it. Ben does this sort of thing for a living. I doubt he could take anyone not in the best shape of their lives for this. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom