Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

reg a .us for me and I will reg something for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I dont know why, but enom has been giving me alot of trouble lately, such as not giving me the domains untill 2 days after registration, and now, I can't seem to register .us names.

It says they are regged in whois, but I never get it in my account (and YES I meet nexus rules).

Anyways, I need some .us names fast, so I was wondering if someone could reg me, say 3 .us and I can reg you 3 of something else. I would really appreciate this favour, and I wil pay you 200 DNF.

enom please.
Can someone help me out?

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
come on peepz.
Alright:

reg 3 for me I'll reg you 4 (no DNF)

I need these =)

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Icehole

I’ll register the 3 names for you but I do not require 4 in return. All you have to do is send a payment for 3 registrations ($8.95ea) to my PayPal account. Please send me a PM with your eNom account and the domain names you want registered. (Assuming that they’re still available.)

Dr.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi DrWho. Thanks alot, but I just solved it in the chat before your post. I'll remember your offer in the future though

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by icehole
Hi DrWho. Thanks alot, but I just solved it in the chat before your post. I'll remember your offer in the future though

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom