Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Reg'ed a name thru dnforum.com, Now I'm selling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do you transfer a domain bought thru the rewards store, to a non-member? Does it have to be transferred out? Will it cost the new owner a transfer fee? Any quick response would be appreciated!

Upvote 0

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NetProwler said:
How do you transfer a domain bought thru the rewards store, to a non-member? Does it have to be transferred out? Will it cost the new owner a transfer fee? Any quick response would be appreciated!

Is this in the wrong forum? Can anybody help me? Is this a stupid question....WHAT?

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi NetProwler
Just pOst in Area 51 and one of the admin will sure answer it. As they will be the best people to know. and better still . Start a support ticket and u will get the answer fast.
take care

Peace

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the new registrations (ENOM), but with old registrations (Dotregistrar), you can simply give the domain key to the buyer...even non-members can access this site: http://www.dnforum.com/reg/modify.php

Ask them to change the whois info. Then they can transfer the domain to their preferred registrar whenever they want or they can keep it here and manage it here.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
great! thanks guys! both posts have been very helpful. this indeed was an old reg Peace'...back in May, so I assume it is Dotregister.

I appreciate you both taking the time to answer ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom