Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Register.com drop cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
how many days will takes for the name drop after the expiry?

Domain Days 2024

DotDuDe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
register.com is terrible with name drops... They are #2 after Network Solutions... May take a 30 days and up to a couple of years.... you never know.....

crabby

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm currently following a Register.com name that expired back in summer 2001. That's right, over 1 1/2 years ago.

They suck.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is no delete cycle for above the average names in Register.com. They wait for years or go to the unpaid names department. I can not understand the reasoning of Unpaid Names Deprtment. This is simply against the ICANN rules. That is why I say ICUM is a joke.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I figured I would post instead of creating a new one. Does anyone know who catches for Register.com ?

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe they list exclusively with afternic before they let them go? I'm not really sure of this, but it is what I was told when I called them, wanting to buy a name from them that had expired over 2 years earlier.. they could not give me any explaination for why it was never auctioned or dropped for so long. Possibly them holding onto the most valuable ones for some time until they become even more valuable to auction off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom