Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Register question

Status
Not open for further replies.

william507

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello everyone

who can tell me which email address did parked accept?
what's require for the domain?
how can i pass the application?

thanks

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are no longer accepting free email addresses, yahoo, gmail, etc... If you own domains, you should at least be able to afford a real email address.

Donny

mrojas2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are no longer accepting free email addresses, yahoo, gmail, etc... If you own domains, you should at least be able to afford a real email address.

Donny

Hi

Can I ask why not more Yahoo, Gmail, etc. email accounts ?

Thanks

grabsites.com

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Donny

I know I am new here, but that response seems somewhat arrogant.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We aren't trying to be arrogant, but if you are a serious domain owner, then you probably have some type of paid email account already. If you have a email account from an isp, that's perfectly fine. But we have seen too many automated programs to create account on yahoo and gmail recently. I even had somebody show me how to create 100 gmail accounts in 30 seconds and then be able to check all of them from one account.

That's when I decided to stop allowing free email accounts. So far it has been working perfectly. In the future we may allow them again, but as of right now, we are not allowing free email addresses to be used to signup on parked.com.

Donny

william507

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what's require for the sample domain?

how can i pass the application?

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something here?
If you own a domain, can't you set up an email forward from the domain to your free email address?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
William from Beijing, It's a riddle. There is no pass or fail. We take your information and analyze the data that you provide to us. And we then decide if we feel that you are a partner that we are interested in our system. We must be very selective in who we let in.

Today you might not get in, tomorrow you might. We have many systems and people who analyze each application.

Donny

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what do you go like on numerics and asian traffic?

william507

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
William from Beijing, It's a riddle. There is no pass or fail. We take your information and analyze the data that you provide to us. And we then decide if we feel that you are a partner that we are interested in our system. We must be very selective in who we let in.

Today you might not get in, tomorrow you might. We have many systems and people who analyze each application.

Donny

Hi donny

Did you accept the new member from beijing?
which country do you accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom