Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service RegisterFly and payment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Damn, RegisterFly has some good deals, $4 transfers, $4.99 .NET domains, $1.59 .INFO domains, but the problem is they won't take PayPal! :frusty:

All my revenue/budget is in PayPal $'s, my credit cards are permenantly maxed out, and I don't have e-Gold, StormPay, MoneyBookers or any of the other myriad of second-rate payment methods they have chosen over PayPal.

What do other people do? (Besides taking out a second credit card)?

Is there anyone who wants to swap PayPal funds for e-Gold, StormPay or MoneyBookers funds? Or a (safe) way for a 3rd party to fund my RegisterFly account in exchange for goods, services or PayPal cash? I'm open to any ideas...

Rushh

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you need to just reg some names i can do it and push it to your account..
Just let me know, would be glad to help out.

max

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use Paypal debit card. It works like regular credit cards for such purchases (e.g. at RegisterFly). You can check if Paypal can issue debit catds in UK.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How many names are you looking to register? I can register the names for you with my credit card in exchange for the funds through paypal. I will request you pay any paypal fees associating with sending me the funds.

Feel free to PM me to discuss further, as we have done business together on more than one occasion and I have no problem with doing this.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Max, that Paypal debit card sounds very interesting, I hadn't heard about those. And thanks Rushh & JDK for your offers. It's good to know I can take advantage of some of those offers next time RegisterFly have a good deal.

Finexe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr. domains, We can exchange your paypal to e-gold if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom