Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

RegisterFly.com $4 Transfer code

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

Thanks. But its best to stay away from registerfly honestly.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what problem do you have before? I have some of my domain transfer to them before and I don't have problem. I just transfer more over today. Please let me know what problem you have before. Thanks.

T

tekz999

backorder dont work. domains hijacked by a vietname hacker. double charged. no refund. gave me headache everytime I login.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Varchar said:
what problem do you have before? I have some of my domain transfer to them before and I don't have problem. I just transfer more over today. Please let me know what problem you have before. Thanks.
You should do a search on this forum and other forums as well.
I've not had serious problems with them aside from names missing from my account and system glitches but I see that their system is quite buggy and not reliable.
That's why I am transfering away from them.
I've also read somewhere that they have even lost names. I cannot afford to lose my names so I would rather pay $1 more with another registrar and be safe. Again, I've not had serious trouble so far but I am simply not waiting for the worst to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom