Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

RegisterFly.com bug + spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

JConnell

Domain Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Registerfly's spam machine evidently does not care when you transfer names away from them. I transfered a name to domainsite 3 weeks ago and have received emails from registerfly begging me to renew it EACH AND EVERY DAY...even though they no longer even hold the name.

I finally made a filter to automatically delete any email containing the text 'registerfly' today, but I would never consider using them again because of this.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No kidding! I'm having the same problem. I even sent a support request to them to delete the domain from their system, but to no avail. That was a couple weeks ago.

noelius

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
About spam, I contacted them because I received a fake registerfly email saying that I had to click on a link to mantain my domain.

I noticed it was a fake because it was sent to my protectfly email adress instead to my real one.

The reply from them? They said they were renewing my domain. Nothing related to my message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom