Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

RegisterFly Email - Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone before? Last night I made ordered 6 domains on their site. This morning I get this email. There site was a little buggy too last night. I remember adding domains to the cart and then they would disappear, then I'd add another one and all of a sudden they were all there. Then I try to add another one and they'd disappear again. Is RegisterFly a safe and reliable registrar?

Your account has been suspended. There has been a charge on your credit
card that needs to be verified. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we
need to keep a look out for possible cases of fraud on our web site, to
protect ourselves as well as our clients. Please fax to 973-736-1355 a copy
of the credit card statement that you have used to make your purchases. Once
this is verified we will open your account and set up your account for you
again. Please keep in mind that we have fraud protection measures in place
to prevent credit card fraud, and we hope that you understand. Please note
pending a reply in 24 hours your account will be permanently deleted.

Regards,
Risk Management
RegisterFly.com
973-736-2545

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't stand registerfly, they held some of my domains hostage years ago and I never went back.

I was trying to transfer out and some regsitars don't like that much.

-=DCG=-

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
I can't stand registerfly, they held some of my domains hostage years ago and I never went back.

I was trying to transfer out and some regsitars don't like that much.

-=DCG=-

Ditto! RegFly sucks on ice.

Also, I'd try calling them first to see if that email is some kindof scam.

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Only reason I went ahead and used them was because they offered .in at a the lowest price. Lesson learned. I emailed them back with the following before I actually posted this thread.
You're kidding me right? I heard you guys where having problems but this is absolutely ridiculous. If anyone should be verifying charges to my credit card, it would be myself and my issuing bank. I don't receive any paper statements as I have opted out and receive online statements only. What do you need so this gets fixed ASAP! If this is how you guys do business then I may need to bring it elsewhere. I've made over 60+ domain purchases with Godaddy without a hitch.

Sincerely,

Jonas Magcase

I have just had probably the worst customer service experience with any company small or large. I've been hung up on twice by Carl at registerfly who claims to be the only person working there on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. How can company as large as Registerfly have 1 person handling all customer service issues. Not one of my questions was answer and his lacsidaisy approach was really infuriating. I cannot believe that a company would allow this type of handling with their customers. I wish I would have researched them before even registering a domain let alone 5 last night which started this whole problem. For some reason my account was suspended. Do they have a clue what's going on over there?

http://www.trenton.bbb.org/nis/news...221000010002016

Wish I saw this ahead of time. I am seriously at awe that they would allow this to be their "Customer Service" department. There was absolutely no service provided and the guy was utterly rude. I've sent an email about my account and never heard back. Now I'm worried that the 5 domains and my account will be deleted because I can get a hold of anyone in their risk department. I will definitely stay away from them in the future. So should you!

Once I get my domains back I'll have to move on to another registrar. Sad really since this was my first time experience with them and their customer disservice. They are truly the epitome of piss poor customer service!!! :veryangry

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom