Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Registerfly seems to have improved..

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hate to admit it :D , but Registerfly seems to have improved; partially at least - the new url redirections for some of my names were already working like 3 minutes after i had changed the redirect details !
If only their support would improve now as well...:)

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They keep adding great features..

I have sold 4 names already with their buy/sale domains area..

http://registerfly.com/market/index.php?PHPSESSID=b2606b02286b5d6d6ea732317149fb91

THey have instant review all your orders, export all your domains to a database file, review all accounting, review all your pushes includes who you pushed to with all the information..you can even review every attempt to login into your account !!

I thikn they have even gotten a bit faster..

support still sucks ..the chat support that is..I swear Tim has hired either some 15 year oold kid or someone that doesent understand english..

I am like 95% completely satisfied.. all I reall want is for the m to either get faster servers or find out were the bottleneck is coming from..

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gariben
not so.

i just deposited $30 into my registerfly account for expirefish and it totally ****ed up! It took my money alright.. but I didn't get the credit!

agrrrrh

It may be due to the fact that they are in the process of of upgrading expirefish?

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love their expirefish "concept". But, my enom watchlist
catches just as much or more.

I am hoping that their new version 5.0 works as promised.

And, yes. Customer service and speed of software
are their major problems.

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They were #$@% this time last year, and it looks like they are still @%#$ now.

They overcharged me by $1000's for just a couple of names, and refused to refund it. I eventually had to do a chargeback.

Don't use Registerfly. Unless you're looking for trouble.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since I still use them after 2 years I CAN recommend them...

They have more resources than 99% of any other register...

Seems Manic hada credit card issue , that happens anywhere and everywhere..

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My business is largely split between Enom and Registerfly. They both have occassional problems, but I've had less there than anywhere else I've used. Both offer a good price with lots of features.

I do like registerfly's new transfer where you just enter the email of the new owner and they accept the domain from the email. It kind of sucked before that, since they required the password of the account to push to.

The new domain marketplace was kind of innovative and beat the waitlist to the punch. I've bought and sold domains there, but the catch is they have to be registered with RF. You have to watch it closely though or you could end up selling too cheap close to regsitration due dates. (buy prices drop daily based on pro-rated time left on registration).

RF problems have been much fewer and far between lately. I think they've pretty much worked all the bugs out of the older account control panel scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom