Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Registerfly - unable to TRANSFER domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizBot

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Though you approved this transfer request, an error was encountered while attemptingto process it. Please contactRegisterFly.com, inc. to check the status of your transfer. Error: Unable to approve or cancel the domain's transfer away: 705 No RAs to service your domain.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am getting this error message when I try to transfer some names. No response from Registerfly.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is the response from the registry. Looks like an unhandled error code.
Obviously there is nothing you can do. It can take them days to respond, hopefully they will sort this out.
Good luck.

BizBot

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What gripes me is that all the names are unlocked, I used the authorization codes, I have the registrant's email, I confirm the transfers with the Registerfly codes at the confirmation website and the transfers still fail. Now I have to wait on Registerfly to respond - if they ever do!

I have transferred many names with dozens of other Registrars and never had an unhandled error code or ever heard of "No RAs to service your domain".

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is probably because they (suckfly) are no longer with enom and your names were reg'd through them and they are the underlying registrar...get on the phone with enom.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where are the authorisation info codes located? They don't make it easy. Do Reg Fly call it the 'domain password' ? Since I just added the domain password, do they lock the domain down for another 60 days? Thanks.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where are the authorisation info codes located? They don't make it easy. Do Reg Fly call it the 'domain password' ? Since I just added the domain password, do they lock the domain down for another 60 days? Thanks.

the authorization codes are no longer available on their website, it's all a big mess right now until they sort their problems out

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

It's not the same as domain password.
To find your EPP go to edit contact details then scroll down to the bottom after regsitrant, billing, admin contact etc. You should see your EPP code at the bottom. If youd dont' see it it could be that your name is with Enom, then you need to ask Enom. Good luck.

BizBot

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The names were transferred away from Registerfly. Yeah!!!!!

To transfer a name you do not have to respond to the Registerfly email message unless you wish to cancel the transfer (no way) or to approve it immediately.

It just takes longer to transfer because Registerfly's confirmation is screwed up. I had this happen on about a dozen names I am transferring away from Registerfly.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not the same as domain password.
To find your EPP go to edit contact details then scroll down to the bottom after regsitrant, billing, admin contact etc. You should see your EPP code at the bottom. If youd dont' see it it could be that your name is with Enom, then you need to ask Enom. Good luck.

Thanks. I didn't see the EPP code and the registrar says RegFly on whois. It also says RegFly in the underlying data. I sent regfly a request for the EPP code. Failing that I will try Enom. Thanks to all above.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Go to Manage Domains >> Select the domain you want to manage >> Go under Contact Details and hit Configure >> EPP Code is at th bottom.

I have 800 names I want to get EPP codes for. Any way of getting them for all my domains at once instead of individually?

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
^ Found it - Thank you.

D

Deleted member 5660

"No RAs to service your domain" means the connection between regfly and the registry was lost. ("RA" stands for Registry Access I think).

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Go to Manage Domains >> Select the domain you want to manage >> Go under Contact Details and hit Configure >> EPP Code is at th bottom.

I have 800 names I want to get EPP codes for. Any way of getting them for all my domains at once instead of individually?

I believe some registrars like Moniker will do that for you, e.g. initiate a bulk transfer from their end upon your request. But that requires co-operation on the end of the losing registrar, which - under the circumstances - is questionable. Best of luck!

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you transfer them out to Moniker, if Monte thinks he's gonna gain a stack of names he will get on the phone with the losing registrar & sort out if needs be. He's well connected so i'm sure he'd sort if there's further probs.
I've still got some infos over there & have to wait for the 60 day thing. It'll pan out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom