Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Registerfly's affiliate program sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how long this has been going on?
Registerfly's affiliate program seems to be down (again) and I've had it up to here with them.

I click my affiliate link and get:

The link is not currently active.
There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.
Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.
If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours.

Anyone else left high and dry?
They abandoned ship!

%+|

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I second that motion....stay away from RegisterFly all together!

T

tekz999

regfly is worst registrar. I almost pulled all my hair out with my regfly account.
My face was exactly like mediahound's avatar.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
exactly like mediahound's avatar.

C'mon

Thats a sensitive subject man.

So anyone else here burned by them for the affiliate program too, or just the usual antics they put you through?

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Regiterfly is one of the best Registras out there; I have no problem recommending them..In fact I just transfered another name INTO regfly a couple days ago.

If you dont like their affiliate program..move on and problem solved !

:cheeky:

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not a client of Registerfly, but i've heard more horror stories than love stories about them though.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My face was exactly like mediahound's avatar.
Hmm, is that bad?

Regiterfly is one of the best Registras out there; I have no problem recommending them..In fact I just transfered another name INTO regfly a couple days ago.

If you dont like their affiliate program..move on and problem solved !

I hope you're joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom