Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Registering .ca names ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use namespro too, never had any problems, they keep track of hits to your domains, easy to do url forwarding or change nameservers, and their email support is super fast.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been using Netfirms.ca - $9.95 plus tax but they limit you to 3 domains per account unless you pay for hosting, so I have a lot of accounts there now... it is getting frustrating... I like them, but it is getting unmanageable...

I may be moving to namespro when it comes time to renew a bunch of mine...

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namespro.ca has the best customer email support I have ever seen or used. They are SUPER fast. A1 in my books! I mainly use them and have not used many others. If it's not broke, why fix it?

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Yes I know but the accounts are free... each time you reg a name it creates a new account unless you log in to one of your accounts and choose add domains... It is too bad, I like them but I am not paying for something that everyone else gives for free...

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namespro.ca provides a great service to Canadian domain owners. As mentioned before, top-notch customer support. I have a number of domains with them and use their hosting for a few as well. They provide unbelievably quick and thorough responses to all support questions.
Whois privacy for all domains with a low one-time fee !
Why look anywhere else (at least for .ca)?

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Whois Privacy is a single ? $6.95 CDN fee which automatically covers all current and future domains for as long as they are held at Namespro.ca.
Great Deal!

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is it still possible for people to contact you about your domains through whois - meaning if you have privacy, can they still email you somehow? I get inquiries about a domain from time to time, which I don't mind :)

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is it still possible for people to contact you about your domains through whois - meaning if you have privacy, can they still email you somehow? I get inquiries about a domain from time to time, which I don't mind :)

Yes, Namespro.ca will forward the email to the email address you have registered with them.
I haven't missed any as far as I know :)
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom