Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Registering Multiple Domains at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klownsam

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I want to register say 500 domain names at once...where is the best place to do this cost and convenience-wise?

dotDan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sign up as a reseller at eNom.com and you can get them at $7.95. Lots of people here use them, and $7.95 is a pretty good price.

Klownsam

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dotDan said:
Sign up as a reseller at eNom.com and you can get them at $7.95. Lots of people here use them, and $7.95 is a pretty good price.

Good idea. Thanks. Do you know if there is a way to do a list of 500 domains at once? Or do I have to do each one manually?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
try godaddy.com...use their "bulk register" option..you can get the domains for 6.95 each I think..try the code "Hello2" or "saveten" for 10% off that..they rock for me.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
try godaddy.com...use their "bulk register" option..you can get the domains for 6.95 each I think..try the code "Hello2" or "saveten" for 10% off that..they rock for me.

Godaddy:
See https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/registrar/bulkprices.asp for pricing. Note the key words "Registering or transferring more than 50 domains at one time?"Cost is actually $6.75 + $0.25 each. I don't know if you can use "saveten" on bulk registrations or not.

eNom:
For 500 domains, you are halfway to buying a $6.95 eNom reseller account (prepay for 1000 domains to get this pricing, or of course, you can buy a $6.95 in the aftermarket for around $300). Their bulk registration is clunky, as it will only allow 50 at a time, and does not check for existence until after you attempt to purchase them. However, once you have the account, you can buy or renew domains one at a time for $6.95, rather than having to buy them in chunks of 200+ at a time. Plus if you ever plan to resell domains, or manage other peoples' domains, eNom is definitely the way to go.

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, 6.75 a piece, but the .25 icann fee, plus 10% off, or you can od the same thing with your own reseller account and make some money off of that if you are getting into the businness and then push the domains to your customers account and have them sign up for more services under you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom